Padan Admin replied

561 weeks ago

So long 11 It has been great. As i sit here and remember all the fun time we had. The really late nights where I shouldn't have stayed up when I did just to get one more pop in. All the laughter on vent. The joy it felt when I hit 30 and had to go get my summoner unlocked only to farm a ruby for 3 months before it dropped. To reach 75 for the first time. To get to sky at 60 and wipe on kirin more times then i can give a fly fuck to count. The awe of seeing Whitegate for the first time. Thinking the boat was going sink with all those people on it. The amazement of seekers when it came out only to be crushed by the fact that 14 was what the game should have become not this sad pitiful state it is in now there is no reason for it. Seekers should have came out 4 years ago. To be saddened when I finally deleted my Beta account because you let the game fall to the side like a red headed step child who barely gets table scraps. ……….

THE JOY AND SADNESS of playing 14 2.0 and going wow if this much effort was only put into 11 and not into a fail boat project that was 1.0. The joy of 14 when I saw the love and greatness it has to come for the future.. To everyone that I made great friends with in the past I raise my glass to thee And the greatness that was 11 back in the glory days. Last legacy Was my final Legacy for 11 It was my 4 and 50 Hail marry play it was everything I had left the one shot for it to work. I am glad it did work and what it became We did a lot of Firsts. I am proud of the friends I have because of it. Alas I digress I leave you with these few words As I lift my glass High and say these words proud. Last Legacy Lives on IN 14 Join ME brothers and sisters in arms As we slay the mighty hordes once again and ride on our chocobos into the wild blue yonder. As we discover many new wonders yet to come. Join me on Leviathan ]Brothers and sisters. For I shall Fight once more and continue to fly the banner of Last legacy yet again. Farewell to all that have left for good and hello TO ALL that I have yet to meet.
Please log in to post a reply.