Padan Admin replied

560 weeks ago

REALLY It takes a few secs to type.

If you are playing or plan on playing 14 give me some feedback give me a name of your toon and all that jazz if you wanted to hang out with us this is your only shot if not then have fun =p

Haseoz Admin replied

560 weeks ago

Think you already have my tag but just in case FFXIV name is going to be "Haseoz Xeno"

Trixta Default replied

560 weeks ago

HASE!!!!!!

Forced to remake my character (old one was on a EU accounte), are we still doing Leviathan?

Padan Admin replied

560 weeks ago

i think so i havnt seen what the servers look like yet i have a huge fin DL to get and my internet is giving me 1 down .5 up atm yay for shitty Internets it is a conspiracy

Trixta Default replied

560 weeks ago

Server filled up quick. Waiting and hoping they reopen it soon.

Padan Admin replied

560 weeks ago

My thing is instead of me sitting here hoping since I know I have about 10 more people I am just going to say It I am moving to Exodus it was a nice Idea I have no qualms if you guys want to stay on levithan It was a good idea but damn it i cant bounce around hoping Id rather play the game not wait on a hope and a whim. So Exodus is the server I am choosing If anyone else is doing the same let me know.

Padan Admin replied

560 weeks ago

Only Way Id change my mind if it really re opned and could get everyone on

Trixta Default replied

560 weeks ago

I'm willing to go wherever, and I'm actually wanting to go to where LL goes. If we can't get eveyone together I'll make an alt on diabolos, and hope I can build on whichever other server.

Padan Admin replied

560 weeks ago

I will let you know sir I would like to try and convince folks from revile but i doubt they will follow
Atm it looks like exodus sir is going to be it

Trixta Default replied

560 weeks ago

Alright… making my char on Exodus then. Tricksta Zaede.
Please log in to post a reply.